Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (12-oz.) package garden salad
- 1 (6-oz.) container fresh blackberries or blueberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken tenders and reduce heat to medium. Cook, turning occasionally, about 6 minutes or until chicken is done. Transfer to cutting board. Let cool, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine oil, orange juice, honey, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Cover and shake well to combine.
- Place salad in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with dressing, and toss to coat. Top with chicken, berries, cheese and almonds. Serve immediately.
*Recipe prepared by registered dietitians from St. Vincent’s Health System
Nutrition [Per Serving]:
430 calories; 27 g total fat; 6 g saturated fat; 32 g protein;
16 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 590 mg sodium