Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Grated zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 slicing cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- ½ sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- For Chicken: Whisk together olive oil and next 6 ingredients (through black pepper) in a shallow dish. Add chicken breasts to marinade, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. Place chicken on a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done and a thermometer registers 165˚F when inserted into the thickest part of the chicken breast.
- For Salad: While chicken marinates, combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl; toss. Let stand 1 hour before serving.
*Recipe prepared by registered dietitians from St. Vincent’s Health System.
Nutrition [Per Serving]:
330 calories; 13 g total fat; 2 g saturated fat; 40 g protein;
11 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 370 mg sodium