Makes 4 servings – 1 fish fillet & 1 cup broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 (4-oz.) salmon fillets
- 1 lb fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 ̊F. Stir together mustard, honey and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Place salmon fillets on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, and brush mustard mixture over salmon fillets.
- Toss together broccoli, oil, garlic, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Spread broccoli around salmon on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 top 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork and broccoli is crisp-tender.
*Recipe prepared by registered dietitians from St. Vincent’s Health System.
Nutrition [Per Serving]:
240 calories; 9 g total fat; 1.5 g saturated fat; 27 g protein;
14 g carbohydrate; 3 g fiber; 400 mg sodium