Makes 4 servings (1 fish fillet, 1 cup broccoli and about ⅔ cup rice)
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 (4-oz.) salmon fillets
- 1 lb. fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups uncooked instant brown rice
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Stir together mustard, honey and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Place salmon fillets on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, and brush mustard mixture over salmon fillets.
- Toss together broccoli, oil, garlic, salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Spread broccoli around salmon on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork and broccoli is crisp-tender.
- While fish and broccoli bake, cook rice according to package directions.
*Recipe prepared by registered dietitians from St. Vincent’s Health System.
Nutrition [Per Serving]:
410 calories; 10 g total fat; 1.5 g saturated fat; 31 g protein;
48 g carbohydrate; 5 g fiber; 410 mg sodium