Makes 3 servings
- 2 (8.8-oz.) package microwaveable wild blend rice
- 1 ½ cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 cup quartered red grapes
- ¼ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Cook rice and edamame according to package directions.
Combine rice, edamame, cranberries, pecans, celery and green onion in a large bowl.
Whisk together orange juice, vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour dressing over rice mixture, tossing to coat. Divide into 3 equal servings.
Note: Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Nutrition [Per Serving]:
270 calories; 11 g total fat; 1 g saturated fat; 7 g protein;
37 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 370 mg sodium